Personal identification information
Get Online Designer may obtain personal identification data from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site. Users could be prompted for information such as their name, email address, postal address, phone number, and credit card details. However, users can browse our website anonymously. Only if users willingly provide us with personally identifiable information, will we be able to gather it from them. Users always have the option to withhold their personal information, although doing so can restrict them from taking part in certain site-related activities.
Non-personal identification information
Every time a User interacts with our site, we may gather non-personal identification data about them. Non-personal identifying information can include the browser name, the type of machine, and technical information about the user's connection to our site, including the browser type and settings, as well as information similar to the operating system and ISP used.
Cookies on web browsers
"Cookies" may be used on our site to improve user experience. Cookies are stored on a user's hard drive by their web browser for record-keeping and occasionally to track information about them. A user's web browser can be configured to accept cookies or to notify them when cookies are being sent. If they do, be aware that some elements of the Site might not operate correctly.
How we use the data we collect
The following is how Get Online Designer gathers and makes use of the personal data of its users:
To enhance client relations
- The data you give us enables us to better address your support and customer service requirements.
To improve user experience
- We use information in the aggregate to analyse how users as a whole use the tools and services that are offered on our site.
To enhance our website
- We use the comments you leave to enhance our goods and services.
To process payments
- We only utilise the personal information users supply when placing a purchase to fulfil that order. Other than what is required to offer the services, we do not disclose this information to other parties.
To administer a promotion, contest, survey, or other website function
- To give users information about subjects we believe they may find interesting.
Sending recurring emails
- Information and updates concerning the user's order may be sent to them through email using this address. Additionally, it might be utilised to address their concerns, queries, and/or other requests. The User will receive emails that might include company news, updates, details about relevant products or services, etc. if they choose to opt-in to our mailing list. If the User would ever like to stop receiving emails from us, we give comprehensive unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or the User can get in touch with us via our website.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site.
Distribution of your personal information
We never give away, trade, or rent the personal information of our users to third parties. To our business partners, dependable affiliates, and advertisers to fulfil the aforementioned objectives, we may divulge general aggregated demographic information about visitors and users that is not connected to any personally identifying information. We may employ outside service providers to manage tasks like mailing on our behalf or assist us with running our company and the Site.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act's requirements
Young children's privacy needs to be protected in particular. Because of this, we never knowingly collect or maintain information from people we know are under 13, and no element of our website is made to entice anyone who is under 13 to visit it.
Privacy Statement for Users in California
Collection of personal and non-personal identification information
Get Online Designer may collect the following categories of personal identification information from Users: name, email address, mailing address, IP address, telephone number, signature, account name, social security number, driver's license or other state identification number, passport number, and credit card information. Get Online Designer may also collect non-personal information about Users' internet activity, including browser name, type of computer and technical information, operating system, internet provider, browsing history, search history, and other information regarding a User's interaction with a website or application.
Third parties Get Online Designer
For tasks like sending out newsletters or surveys, we occasionally enlist the assistance of outside service providers. Get Online Designer may share Users' information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that the User has given permission. However, outside of that, Get Online Designer does not sell, share, rent, trade, or disclose personal information to any third party companies. Users provide this information directly to Get Online Designer or automatically through interaction with the Site. Get Online Designer collects personal identification information for the business and commercial purposes described in the "How we use collected information" section above.
Obtaining your private information is permitted
Clients have the privilege of access to the personal information that Gets Online Designer holds about them, and they can ask for a copy of that information. Users can send an email to [email protected] with a description of the information they want provided to request access to this data. The CCPA does not apply to "publicly available" information, which is excluded from the definition of personal information.
Right to be Disremembered
Users can ask to Get Online Designer to delete all of their personal information at any time by sending an email to [email protected]. However, it is each User's responsibility to make sure that their data is removed from all other sources as well.
Right to be free from prejudice when using one's privacy rights
Users are free to refuse to submit personal identification information without fear of discrimination, except for situations when doing so would prevent them from taking part in certain Site-related activities.
Do-not-track (DNT) requirements
Currently, we do not respond to "do-not-track" requests from our Users' browsers.
We Entertain Your Request to not sell Your details.
We never have and never will sell, trade, or rent others' personally identifiable information from our users. Users can still choose not to have their personal information sold in the future by clicking the Do Not Sell My Personal Information option.
Compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Get Online Designer is the data controller for the personal information Users provide. For general data protection inquiries, please contact us at [email protected]. For more information about Get Online Designer, please visit getonlinedesigner.com.
When we gather personal information
Users' personal information will only be gathered and used by Get Online Designer in the following situations:
- When it is necessary for our legitimate interests or those of a third party, provided that your interests or fundamental rights do not conflict with these interests;
- When you have granted us consent to process personal data for a specific purpose;
- When we need your data to carry out the contract we have entered into or are about to enter into with you;
- When it is necessary for our legitimate interests or those of a third party; and
- When we need your data to comply with a legal obligation.
Why do we gather and keep personal information?
As long as we have your consent or are otherwise legally permitted to do so, we collect and utilize Users' data for the reasons detailed in the part above titled "How we use the collected information."
How would you express consent?
By filling out contact forms on our website, users give their consent. We can share your information with our sister firm, Rise Ideas, Inc., thanks to your cooperation. We save all of the data we collect for 90 days. To contact Users about our services and for marketing purposes, we utilize this information. We will then delete your information.
Data protection rights under GDPR
The GDPR grants users with E.U. addresses eight (8) rights. The following data protection rights are available to all users who are located in the EU:
- The right to information: Anyone handling a User's data is required to disclose what information is being processed, why, and with whom it might be shared.
- Accessibility: Users have a right to know what personal data is stored.
- Right to rectification: If the company holds erroneous information about a User, that User's data must be amendable or correctable.
- The ability to omit: This right, also referred to as the "Right to be Forgotten," entitles Users to seek the deletion of all their data by contacting us at [email protected] at any time.
- Right to restrict processing: Users have the right to ask that personal data processing be temporarily halted for reasons such as data correction or a dispute in a resolved legal matter.
- The right to data portability allows users to ask for their personal information to be returned to them in a straightforward, organized, and computer-readable format.
- The right to object to processing: Users have the option to reject any additional data processing that goes beyond the scope of the original reason the data was gathered.
- The right to refrain from being subjected to automated decision-making: This includes the right to be exempt from profiling.
International transfer of data
Outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), Get Online Designer is a U.S.-based business. As a result, we exchange information with Rise Reviews, Inc., a third party that is likewise based outside of the EEA.
We will uphold the Data Protection Act of 1998 throughout all global data transfers. We will follow the GDPR procedures specified in this Privacy Notice when collecting, storing, and using personal data from Users in the EU. By using our site and giving us your permission, you also provide your consent to the transfer of your information to data processors situated outside of the EEA.
Refusing your approval
You may revoke your consent at any time by sending us an email at [email protected] if we are using it as the legal basis for processing your personal information. If you have permitted your information to be shared with a third party and would like to revoke that permission, please get in touch with the third party directly.
Contacting the appropriate authority
If you have any concerns or complaints about our company or the Site that you feel have not been addressed satisfactorily, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) or have a live chat with an ICO agent here.
Alterations to this privacy statement
This privacy statement may be updated at any moment at the discretion of Get Online Designer. We will update the date at the bottom of this page when we do so. To stay up to date on how we are protecting your personal information, we encourage Users to visit this page periodically for changes. You understand and agree that you must frequently examine this privacy statement and be aware of any updates.
You agree to these terms.
You agree to this policy by making use of this website. Please do not use our Site if you disagree with this policy. If modifications to this policy are posted and you continue to use the Site, it will be assumed that you agree to the changes.
Please get in touch with us at the following address if you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, our website's policies, or your interactions with it.